Friday, July 3

A Brilliant Mind






















As I spend my time relishing in the mediocrity of suburbia I can't help but to think to summers passed (particularly last summer, in which I spent my time studying Fashion Design in England!) Today I was browsing through my photos where I stumbled accross a series of images taken at London's Design Museum which I had nearly forgotten about! The images in question are by a brilliant talent by the name of Tim Walker. His photos capture a perfect combination of whimsy and high fashion. Frankly I find them to be wonderfully inspiring. Surely as I become more and more nostalgic you will stumble upon more images from years gone by. Until then, Nikki signing out!

1 comment:

Van said...

Holy shit Nikki, i absolutely love those pictures
I miss your blog :( post more!