Friday, June 26

This Friday Night

Shirt - American Eagle, Skirt - Winners
Well, it's Friday night and I'm on my way out to a graduation party of sorts. In light of the occassion I threw on my brand new skirt (which I think I'm going to get a lot of wear out of!) a summer top, and a long neutral cardi. Tomorrow I'll be spending the day at the beach which I will surely report on. Other than that my goal for the weekend is to watch Transformers (I feel very out of the loop...especially with number two in theatres!) and catch up on my reading. Hope you all have lovely weekends! :)

P.S. Currently obsessed with "Time After Time" by Cindy Lauper...it's timeless!

2 comments:

Van said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay the beach...i miss the beach....i haven't been there in almost 2 years =/

Let me know what you think of transformers 2

Shannon Hughes. xo said...

loving the top, i have it in brown =)
ooh i miss the beach as well.
hope you had fun!