Tuesday, June 23

Duh Duh Duh...

As you all know by now, I got my hair cut a few days ago and have been somewhat shy about sharing the photos as I'm still unsure about how it looks. This image was snapped right after the salon. While it's probably more high fashion, I personally think it could use a bit more body!

This is what it looks like when put up in a ponytail...I think I prefer it this way.

This snapshot was taken today. This is my au naturel texture and likely how I'll end up wearing my new do on a daily basis. My current attitude is this: I am not in love, but it's a change and I have the whole summer to grow it out! What do you guys think? Do you prefer it straight or au naturel?

2 comments:

shannon said...

straights cute,
but i'm really diggin au naturel =)
can't wait to see it in person SOON!

vawwwwwwn vickiem said...

I like it better au naturel
I think it looks great!
As you probably gathered after i called you ha =]