Monday, June 1

My Apologies

Dearest readers, I am sending out my sincerest appologies as I not only didn't post over the entire weekend, but I did not even mention that I would not be doing so. Hopefully this will be forgiven :)

Anyway, I suppose with that out of the way I will jump right into today's post. Above is a photo of a painting which I did recently for my World Issues class (we had to do something creative which reflected a world issue). I chose to do the environmental crisis, and the tree person which I have painted (acrylic on wood) represents the fact that we are inextricably connected with nature, and by harming and destroying nature we are in turn harming ourselves...hopefully I get a good mark!

Side note: Sorry about the photo quality, I took it briefly right before I was handing it in!

1 comment:

Van said...

Holy Nikki, you've got a ridiculous amount of talent, that is magnificent.