Friday, June 19

Camera Crisis!


Oh my. Today I got my hair cut and, ecstatic to show my deprived readers, I got ready to take a picture...only to realise that I can't find my camera anywhere! I am not a person who loses things frequently and the whole situation has gotten me in a bit of a tizzy.
Thankfully my parents never read my blog as if they do they would be going crazy right now! Hopefully I will solve this dilemna soon. If you don't hear from me for a couple days it is very likely that I have conducted a personal search party within my household. If I don't post later on today have lovely weekends. Sincerely,

Freaked Out
P.S. I have included an image of the inspiration for my hair this time around. I also think that her outfit is rocking!

1 comment:

Van said...

Ah, Marvellous

Can't wait to see your hair :)