Sunday, June 7

Prom: A Great North American Tradition







This blogger has been very bad. Why? I have once again taken a hiatus from posting! Fortunately this time it was with reason as I was attending my prom, as well as all of the celebrations which followed. However silly and overhyped prom can be, it is a North American tradition therefore I have no regrets about skipping out on the posting for a couple of days! Above is my final prom ensemble (a hand beaded gown, a boyfriend blazer, big hair, and smoky eyes!) I had a lot of fun and was quite happy with the overall look. My only regret? Not photographing my makeup up close! Have faith in me readers, I will be here tomorrow :)

P.S. I won both of the awards which I was nominated for (Best Dressed and Most Likely to be on the Cover of Vogue!) Thanks to all of those who voted :)

1 comment:

Van said...

NIKKI!
You loooked ammmmmmazing my goodness...
i can't stress enough how amazing you looked, it was much fun friday night =D

Congrats again on winning!