Thursday, May 28

Rock Steady


Jeans - Costa Blanca, Peep Toe Booties - Le Chateau,
Striped Shirt - Joe Fresh Style, Biker Vest - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Souvenier, Bracelets - H&M
Unsurprisingly, I do not sit in this pose very frequently (hence the need that I felt to try to mask my obvious discomfort). Anyway, this truly unflattering photo outlines precicely what I wore today! You see, as a primarily "good" and "well behaved" young lady I like to play pretend by dressing bad. This inevitably led to a rock and roll inspired look, which, to be honest, acts as a basis for most day's wardrobe choices. Anyway, like I said, I am generally very well behaved, but I took a cue from my biker-esque look today and cut all my classes and opted instead for wandering the streets aimlessly with flask in hand. Of course, I didn't actually do this, but wouldn't that have been badass?

P.S. I have been nominated for two very stylish prom awards today! (Best Dressed and Most Likely to be on the Cover of Vogue)...I'm truly very honoured :)

2 comments:

van said...

I asume while wandering these streets, you were staggering, barely being able to keep yourself up of course. hah

oooo
I didn't know which awards you exactly up for, i figured best smile, but thats awesome, i hope you win =]

P. Nuttall said...

Bahaha! that definately would've been very badass. Love the boots! (tho not in the aforementioned creepy manner)