Monday, May 18

Shopping on Saturday

This long weekend I decided to treat myself to a lovely shopping trip (a girl just needs that from time to time). With that being said, I thought that I would showcase my purches to you, dear readers. Sometimes friends ask me what my secret is to shopping, and the biggest piece of advice I can give to anyone is not to limit yourself to just one store. Sure, it's good to have one place to fall back on for wardrobe staples, but if you limit yourself to one place you are immediately eliminating thousands of other possibilities. Case in point, my list is as follows:

1. Yellow Leather Jacket - Danier Leather
2. Leapord Halter - American Eagle Outfitters
3. Feather Earrings - Aldo Shoes
4. Red & Black Tiger Tank - DTox
5. Studded Clutch - Sterling Shoes
6. Grey Peep Toe Ankle Booties - Le Chateau
7. Ornamental Tank Dress - Costa Blanca

All items, particularly the ankle booties are far more wonderful up close and in person.

[Side Note] For whatever reason Photoshop felt the desire to turn all of my images into greyscale. I didn't fight it.

3 comments:

Van said...

TO FIX GRAYSCALE
Click the image tab, go to mode, switch it to RGB Colour :)
I don't know if you read your comments so i'll post this on your FB wall too

Nice variety nikki! :)

Sir Pumpkin Longshanks said...

I'm feeling number 1 and 7 a lot. Number 2 surprises me for AE tbh...

Shann. said...

i love 6&4.. and own number 2 =)