Thursday, May 21

Modern Romance






















Today I encountered a group of people who just seemed so genuinely, well...cool. So much so in fact, that I felt drawn towards them, and inclined to be their friend (the girl who complimented my outfit probably helped with this!) Isn't it peculiar how sometimes you just know that you will click with another individual just by laying eyes on them? I would imagine that love at first sight - if the phenomenon does in fact exist - is something similar to this.
With cool people, and the notion of true love on my mind, I could not help but think back to February VOGUE's feature spread on uber cool model Agyness Deyn and fiance Albert Hammond Jr. of "The Strokes". There is something about these two (even while posing in photos) that is just so endearing to me. They seem to be genuinely in love, and decidedly unaware of whatever it is anyone else thinks about them. If only our whole world were littered with couples like these two...we'd all just be a part of one big circle of love. A charming notion indeed! :)

2 comments:

Van said...

Oooo wonderful Nikki
Love at first sight hmm, quite nice.

And i absolutely love those pictures
the style of them is so fresh, and just awesome, they're great.

JIMMILEGS said...

Albert Hammond Jr is fucking awesome.