Tuesday, May 26

1,2,3,4 Tell Me That You Love Me More

The title is not only a reference to a Feist song, but it is also what my new clothes would be saying right now if they could talk to me! As you can see, these are my new purchases from this past weekend downtown. I ended up purchasing a lot of neutral colours because I was kind of in the market for some basics. Anyway, I hope you guys can get as much enjoyment out of these new finds as I do!

Leapord Flats - H&M
Bodycon Zip Dress - H&M
Faux Leather Vest - Urban Outfitters
Blue Purse - Aldo
Black Slouchy Tank - Urban Outfitters
Tan Flats - Urban Outfitters
Distressed Jeans - Costa Blanca
Reconstructed Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Acid Wash Sweatshirt - American Apparel
White Tank - Costa Blanca

1 comment:

Van said...

Well I just adore that sweater, and i always can appreciate a good pair of jeans.

Sadly i'm terrible at judging girls clothes by simply looking at them, so i'll have to compliment you in the halls!