Wednesday, May 20

Singing the Blues




Denim Jacket: American Eagle Outfitters, Skirt: H&M,
Zipper Cuff: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Guess,
Tank: American Eagle Outfitters

Today I was singing the blues to myself as I dealt with many of lifes little incidents (example: a school bus parking in front of my car). I think my expression in these photos illustrates my attitude at the time, although what I realized is that no matter how frustrating these things can be, they really are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things (especially when there's always someone there to guide you through it all - literally and figuratively!) On another note: I had planned on finally wearing my new yellow bomber jacket today but the warm weather interfered with that so I did a bit of a 90s throwback instead!


1 comment:

Van said...

You need a truck.....

So you can ram school buses that park in front of you.

Oh the denim days, how i miss my little jean jacket from when i was 6