Sunday, May 24

I'm Late I'm Late for a Very Important Date...

Unfortunately, due to poor time management on my part I am only able to post another one of my self portraits today. This one features me in front of a tree with arrows tacked to it saying "which way?", "this way", and "that way" (it's a little hard to read when it's smaller!) The idea behind this was that when we are young we are faced with so many important decisions and it is often tough to determine which path to take (especially when we recieve so much outside pressure!) This is also a modern day throwback to one of my favourite Disney movies "Alice in Wonderland". Ironically in this film characters also deal with unfortunate time management skills. If you haven't seen it I recommend watching it immediately!

1 comment:

Van said...

Thats wicked photo NK
I loves eet