Saturday, May 16

Why, Hello!


Hi there, as a newbie blogger I just figured it would be best that I introduced myself before I jumped right into things. My name is Nikki (sometimes fondly referred to as Nicoli Poli among other things), and I am a student who will be starting University next year at Ryerson studying Fashion Design.
A few things you should know about me: I can't take a self portrait to save my life, I am not a model, I can hardly use photoshop, and I haven't applied my knowledge of HTML since the eighth grade. So why blog? Perhaps because I simply enjoy talking about myself! Perhaps like many others, I just had the need to brodcast my thoughts to the online world. Whatever the case, I'm hoping that I'll bring a different perspective to the heavily crowded world of fashion blogging. You'll surely learn more about me as I continue to post. Until then, thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

Van said...

Mmmm Wonderful Nikki. That is all :3

Sir Pumpkin Longshanks said...

If you win a contest, I'll make you a layout for your blog.