Tuesday, May 19

Who Let the Dogs Out?

As I had been made aware earlier today that I would not have much time to post (essays, tests, the usual) I had been prepared to just post the standard "what I wore today" snapshot. Unfortunately due to unforseen complications (I look god awful) this was not possible. Therefore instead I decided to create the cheesiest picture of all time using Teddy as a model (he never fails to look his best). Anyways, point is, I am a self proclaimed list maker, and over the past couple of months have acquired quite the list of songs/bands to be downloaded (either by personal choice, or after being advised by friends or NYLON magazine - which never fails to make me seem "in the know"). Here are some of my current "to sample" songs and artists. Maybe this list will inspire you to try out some new tunes of your own!

What is Love? - Haddaway (a recent classic)
The Raveonettes (I have acquired a taste for them, now I want more!)
Daft Punk
Franz Ferdinand (their new cd has been described as "sexy" by various journalists)
The Whip
Dragonette
Telepathe
Bat for Lashes (recommended by one of my most trusted bloggers)
Cut Copy
Animal Collective
American Woman - Lenny Kravitz (guilty pleasure)

Until next time, Wea jai! (That's how you say goodbye in Ecuador)

1 comment:

Van said...

Animal Collective.

BUT!

Download Strawberry Jam album
all of it!


I love that picture btw, i literally laughed out loud upon seeing it