Sunday, November 1

This is Halloween

Last night I was delighted to celebrate one of my two favourite holidays - Halloween (Valentine's being the other of course)! There is something wonderfully satisfying about filling a role that would never present itself in every day life. This year I decided to be truly otherworldly and took on the role of Batgirl for the night. Interestingly enough, the look is very similar to a dream outfit I put together in one of my very first posts (I'm even wearing Doc Martens!) I am quite happy with the final product (even though I sewed my logo, belt, and cape about 20 minutes before I went out!) I ended up taking to the city streets with my floor mates for a huge block party which was fantastic. The costumes were absolutely incredible! I hope everyone else had a wonderful time as an event like this really only does happen once a year.

On a side note: I realize that the frequency of my posts has gotten quite tragic. It really is quite busy at school and as I'm sure you all know, grades come first! I am however very attached to nicranium and do not plan to give up on it any time soon. I am looking into taking some photoshop courses soon and restructuring the whole look of the blog however for now I will keep posting when I can. Please do keep checking back, it's the kind words I hear from all of you that keeps me going!

No comments: