Thursday, November 5

Odds and Ends

FINALLY started reading the September issue of British Vogue this morning! It's double the price but oh so worth it. I love Kate Moss, she somehow manages to never go out of style.

I found this picture of Rihanna the other day and was quite impressed with what she was wearing. I know she can be a little over the top about 87% of the time but I'm starting to think that perhaps I moved on from my dark lips phase a little too early...

I took this photo about a month ago and completely forgot to blog about it! I can't say I'm ecstatic about it overall but at least you get to see me wearing some colour here. I find that a good motorcycle jacket can really toughen up anything. Another style tip, match the colour of your heels to your tights...it makes your legs look 10 miles long! Hope your Thursdays are going well. :)

No comments: