Saturday, January 16

Changes




Jeans - Zara, Belt - Vintage, Shirt - Urban
Outfitters, Jacket - Zara, Scarf - Vintage

As Carrie Bradshaw once wisely said, "sometimes a girl just needs a change". Taking cue from this notion, I've recently decided to add changes to my lifestyle, my wardrobe, and of course, my blog. Naturally this change won't happen in a day, but phase one commences today, with a new photo style (thanks to my parents for buying me a great tripod!) Now I just have to practice my modelling! I'm also debating a new hair-do. I'm thinking an edgy jet black chin length bob with blunt bangs (think Agyness Deyn circa now). Here's to positive changes in all of us (what better time to do this than the New Year). What are your new resolutions? Let me know!

2 comments:

Van Wickiam said...

Awh, you got a tripod, how wonderful =]

And go for the haircut! Hair always grows back anyway, i myself desperately need a haircut, and change of glasses, so thats what on my list of things to do.

Unknown said...

I say go for the bangs! I think that they'd suit your face shape for sure :D And I LOVE the edgy-chic look that you have! It makes me want to go and buy a leather jacket :P