Wednesday, September 23

Mika-riffic

It is a personal belief of mine that Mika is one of the most important musical talents of our generation. Yes, a little boastful but in my opinion, true. I had the awesome pleasure of seeing him in concert a couple years ago and I can say with full confidence that it was probably the best concert I have ever been to. The only downfall was that I had to wait a few years before he finally released a second album. Well ladies and gentlemen, it appears that good art takes time because Mika has done it again (it being created another awesome and brilliantly unique album for my eager ears). His new CD titled "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" is great from what I've heard, and I'm sure will only get better with time. Translation: with whatever disposable income you may have; buy this now!

On a related note: I forgot to mention that I saw Little Boots (who I posted about a while ago) in concert the other week! It was great because it was a tiny little bar so it was really personal. I still think she's going to be big.

1 comment:

Van Wickiam said...

I feel like sharing a breif story with you.

Yesterday I was biking when We Are Golden came on my ipod, and I was singing along all the way. Probably one of the best bike rides home ever :)

Mika is great, so much energy and lots of fun.

Also, glad to hear Little Boots was good :) When she gets big, you can say you saw her when she played in that tiny little bar which would be a good 30 second story