Sunday, September 27

Bad Weather Leather

Leather Leggings - Aritzia, Wellies - Topshop,
Bag - Old Navy, Shirt - Urban Outfitters,
Scarf - Urban Outfitters, Jacket - Winners
Jacket (holding) - Vintage

The past few days have brought some bad weather (both literally and figuratively) in my life. It can often be difficult not to dwell on life's little hurdles, however sometimes it's just best to get away. My form of escapism occurred this weekend in Toronto's annual Clothing Show. I got to check out some interesting up and coming designers as well as an awesome vintage selection! I came home with two things, most notably the to-die-for vintage jacket shown here...I've already been wearing it out! Hopefully things will smooth themselves out soon, until then I will be armed for whatever comes my way.

P.S. I apologize for the shaky photo quality!

1 comment:

Van Wickiam said...

I can't believe it's already October.................Hope things are brightening up for you :)
If thats the jacket you wore last Sunday,which im pretty sure it is, i like eet :)