Monday, September 21

Office Girl

Glasses - DIY, Blouse - Danier, Pants - Mom's,
Stud Belt - Urban Outfitters, Bracelets - H&M

While I have been enormously busy over these past couple weeks, I have managed to find time to take part in a university tradition this past weekend: the themed party. The theme of this event in particular was "CEOs and Office Hoes" (I know, so typical). Instead of falling victim to the traditional "office hoe" uniform of...well not much at all, I decided to play CEO for a night instead (in these harsh economic times we need strong women!). Of course I couldn't be too up tight and had to punk it up a little bit, but I must say that I am quite pleased with the resulting look. Perhaps I'll take my new uniform to the city streets for a day...

2 comments:

Van Wickiam said...

You do look quite badass Nikki, I'd say you should def take that to the streets. you look quite mature here i must add too!

halla said...

BADASS. inspiration to the masses.