Friday, September 11

Star Gazing


Well as you can tell by my lack of recent postage life in Toronto has been very hectic (but also insanely fun.) I started fashion classes this week which have been really busy but there have been a lot of perks (mainly meeting celebrities!) Not only did I stumble upon Adam Brody, Megan Fox, and Amanda Seyfried last night at a film festival showing, but I got to see a live interview with Dsquared2 and Jeanne Becker! I managed to get pictures with one half of the duo (top photo) and Jeanne as well...so exciting! I can't wait to see what the rest of the year will bring me :)

1 comment:

Van said...

Ahh, that is wonderful.
I wish i went to tiff, i was planning on going yesterday (saturday) but i never got the chance to :(
Good to hear you're keeping busy :)