Monday, March 1

I AM CANADIAN

Last night I was more proud than ever to be a Canadian as I watched our men's Olympic hockey team bring home the final gold medal, concluding possibly the most impressive winter games thus far (at least for us Canucks)! In sheer excitement I ran straight to Dundas Square in the heart of Toronto with my friends (and thousands of other joyous Canadians), and partied the night away. My friend Theresa took these lovely photos. You can check out her blog here: http://www.thelimelightescape.blogspot.com/. GO CANADA!

A sea of flags.

Thousands of people crowding the streets...I'm in there somewhere!

A Crosby jersey, this will quite possibly be the most popular garment of 2010.

My incredible roommate joining me in the festivities!

1 comment:

Van Wickiam said...

I'm so jealous of you, I wish I was in toronto after that game, it was soooooooooooooooooooo intense, i've never been so nervous lol