Friday, March 26

Playing with Proportion





Today I was feeling a little hammy, for lack of a better word (is there a better word?), and decided to have some fun playing with proportion. I think some of the photos turned out pretty cool, especially the second two (I'm a big fan of lines right now!) If you want to recreate this look it's easy as pie. Just pop a camera onto a tripod (I just use a point and shoot), and play around by tilting your camera at unnatural angles. These were all shot with the camera pointing down towards the floor, however go ahead and play around...it's a whole new take on finding your best angle!

P.S. I think the top photo may have been a defiant act towards awful residence furniture. That or I was trying to evoke my childhood once more. It was fun regardless!

1 comment:

Van Wickiam said...

i love how happy you are in these photos
looks liek good times! :D