Sunday, August 2

C'est Magnifique!

Top: Joe Fresh Style, Purse: Vintage,
Belt: Old Navy, Skirt and Flats: Urban Outfitters
While I must admit that I was not a huge fan of Paris, I was hugely inspired by French dressing this morning! Mother and I decided to take a trip to the mall, and I thought that a combination of easy separates would be most suitable for such an occasion. Note my neon green nail polish (couldn't help but sneak it into the first shot!) According to various publications...including Vogue, neon nails are a huge summer trend. My advice? Apply neon to either the fingers or toes (both can seem excessive!)

P.S. I can't help but laugh at the second picture as I was fighting against the baby oil that had crept into my eyes! That'll teach me...

1 comment:

Van said...

I quite like that look Nikki!

I'll be sure not to apply that neon nail polish on my tootsies if i've already got some on my fingers :)