Friday, August 7

Falling for Fall

As much as I love love love the summertime, I cannot help but long for Fall (aka. my favourite season to dress for). I went shopping a few days ago with my mother...who better to give an honest opinion? And made some really great purchases! I realize that the colour pallette is a little monotone, but I assure you that this was not intentional and I do not plan to give up on colour in the near future! What I bought is as follows:

1. Leather Leggings - Aritzia
2. Sandals - Stoneridge (I really hope that's the right name!)
3. Suede Chain Bag - Zara
4. Biker Jacket - Zara
5. Canvas Dress - Vena Cava for the Gap (I was so excited when I spotted this!)
6. Suede Boots - Aldo

1 comment:

Vawn said...

Ah, I love fall, it's rare to find fellow lovers of fall so i bit surprised when i read your anticipation for fall ha.

That jacket looks pretty badass