Thursday, August 27

A Week in Review

Random flowers!


My reading material for the week...what a fantastic book! I cannot wait to start number 6 :)

This image embodies the spirit of summer for me!

A canoe ride with mom (I actually detest canoes!...kayaks are fine though)

Ben, my faithful travel buddy.

My dog Teddy seeking some shade under a chair...he celebrated his 7th birthday at the cottage!

With Sarah, (wo)man's best friend.

"We're home!"

As you can see I've finally gotten around to posting some images from the cottage. This week is really hectic as I am getting ready to move into school. This means meeting with all my friends to say goodbye and the dreaded packing! Who knew it would be so difficult? Of course I have been doing things and will try to keep you posted amidst the craziness that is my life right now. I hope everyone is taking advantage of the last slivers of summer...I know I am! :)

1 comment:

Van said...

Oh, NK, looked like you had a lovely time. I've really enjoyed these last slivers of summer, but it sucks seeing everybody leave =/