Friday, August 28

What to Wear...Anywhere!


Fashion books, blogs, advice columns, magazines have become so common in today's society that they can often seem overwhelming. At times it is often difficult to choose, or even to know where to start looking! I have many criteria for what I think constitutes an excellent fashion blog, and the ladies behind the creation of whowhatwear.com, a celebrity style blog, have followed these rules to a 'T'. Lately they released a namesake book which I purchased immediately and am pleased to say is absolutely fantastic! I haven't read the entire thing yet (the Harry Potter series has bewitched me I'm afraid!), but what I have read has been wonderfully timeless, helpful, realistic, and inspiring. It provides insights on how to dress for your body type, finding inspiration, dressing for various events, developing a personal style, etc. A great guidebook that will last you for years to come!

I would recommend ordering online at shopbop.com. The book is priced very reasonably at $18.95, the service was excellent, shipping was free, and I had my book within 2 days of ordering! Best of all if you are unhappy with your order you can return or exchange it! Happy reading :)

1 comment:

Van said...

That looks like a pretty heavy duty book! I love the way the cover is designed with the text, i <3 typography =D