Saturday, August 8

Leather Legs



Faux Leather Vest - Urban Outfitters, Bangle - Vintage,
T-shirt Dress - Urban Outfitters, Belt - Old Navy
Leather Leggings - Aritzia, Shoes - B2


Yesterday I went out in the above ensemble. The leggings are new (see yesterday's post) and I simply couldn't wait to try them out! I am still completely obsessed with these high heels...I need to show my other pairs some love! As you can see I had a little bit of fun with photoshop and enhanced both of these pictures by removing the colour from the backgrounds and then using the "film grain" filter which resulted in a blockier effect. Sometimes a girl gets tired of looking at suburbia in the ordinary way!

1 comment:

Van said...

Got some Photoshopz skills i see!

I kept staring at those leggings yesterday, i was completely perplexed by the material, it was fascinating at the time.

Not much else to say, other than, love the outfit!