Monday, August 3

Put A Little Pride In Your Step

Strangely enough, I was in fact collecting material for this blog while not posting. Case in point: today's post. A couple of weeks ago I attended the annual Pride Parade in downtown Toronto which is an exciting blitz of colour and charisma. I tried to document the day to my best ability however the crowds made it hard to get the amazing technicolour photographs that I had envisioned!
I took a sneaky shot of what I was wearing in the Urban Outfitters changeroom! In retrospect I wish I had been more colourful but this outfit seemed to make sense for long walks on the rainy streets! [Jeans: AE, Jacket: Winners, Bag: Old Navy]

One man just had a family of lizards lying out on the street! I think this one could be a distant cousin of my very own lizard, Fred!

His tragic death will be mourned for years to come.

A fantastically festive shop window courtesy of American Apparel!

Sadly, this was the best shot of the parade that I got!


A trendy couple. Yes, I did feel a little bit creepy photographing them without their knowledge.

So it's a little R-Rated and slightly offensive to some, but I couldn't help posting this hilarious and lighthearted t-shirt.
As you can see it was a fun day and I will surely be attending next year (I'll go early so that I can get better photographs!) I am now off to perhaps finish a dress which I have been working on for far too long!

1 comment:

Van said...

Haha, wonderful stalkerphotography.

I always get nervous taking photos of random people, i'm afraid they'll turn and see me last second, or the flash will go off and i'll catch their attention. I worry too much lol